Thursday, December 29, 2011

Welcome to Infinity


Welcome my heroic friends to the newest, biggest empire of The Old Republic knowledge, guides and news. The Old Republic has finally launched after many years of hype and I'm sure you couldn't be more excited. As you may or may not know, when a new game launches, there is very few sources of information out there for you to peruse, but my goal is to solve your problems. So sit back and hold on tight as we prepare to make the jump to lightspeed, it's going to be one hell of a ride.
.
.
.
At the moment I'm hosting and writing for this blog alone. While that isn't a problem at the start, I'm hoping this site will grow far beyond what I can handle myself. So if you have any interest in helping out, by writing articles, researching and number crunching, or in any way at all, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment